– Responsible for the tele- and on-site support of customers at solar project sites.
– Commissioning, troubleshooting, firmware/hardware updating and replacing PV inverter.
– Reporting and following up with head office in relation to product failure with clear description.
– Researching emerging technologies and innovative approaches towards energy resilience, energy
efficiency, and renewable energy.
Qualifications & Requirements :
– Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronics or allied disciplines
– Strong ability to analyse and solve problems on your own
– Self-principled and self-motivated
– The ability to learn new technologies quickly
– Strong Microsoft office skills
– Skilled in written & spoken English
– A basic understanding of IP network technology would be advantage
– Able to work effectively in a team environment
– Excellent communication skills
– A friendly, positive and customer-driven attitude
– Excellent time management and organisational skills
– Adapt to frequent travel
Apply for this job